Everyone wants an quick fix for weight loss, a dirty little secret that will help them achieve their goals faster. I don’t believe those exist, but I DO know that there are things that can help it happen more easily (and definitely tastier). One of those is doTERRA’s Slim and Sassy line– an essential oil blend, softgels, shakes, and gum. My favorite of those is, far and away, doTERRA Trimshakes. These delicious treats come in four flavors: vanilla, chocolate, vegan, and NEW orange creme. My kiddos can only have the vegan, as the others have whey in them, but even the “flavorless” version is simply divine in smoothies, pancakes, and more.
The Benefits of doTERRA Trimshakes*
- Provide an easy, low-fat, low-sodium, low-calorie, sugar-free, alternative of 2.5 g of fiber and 8 g of protein per serving for people trying to lose weight or gain muscle
- Help manage the release of cortisol– the stress hormone often blamed for fat accumulation around the stomach, hips, and thighs
- May help control appetite and carb cravings (who doesn’t want that?!)
- May help support blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range, while enhancing energy levels AND reducing fatigue
If you’re looking for a great routine, check out my shop page for help choosing the perfect kit to jumpstart your healthier lifestyle.
Dairy-Free Triple Berry doTERRA TrimShakes Recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries and raspberries
- 5 medium frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c cashew milk (or other milk)
- 6 oz dairy-free yogurt
- 1 scoop Vegan TrimShake
- Into your blender cup, drop the berries.
- Pour in the milk and yogurt.
- Add the TrimShake so that it sits on what will be the bottom of the cup when you flip it over to blend. This mixes in the TrimShake better and provides a smoother drink.
- Blend until the texture you desire, adding another splash of milk if it’s too thick.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.