DigestZen Essential Oil Blend is used for settling an occasional upset stomach, helping with digestion, and maintaining overall digestive health when it’s used internally.* The Fennel essential oil, Ginger essential oil, and Coriander essential oil helps ease occasional stomach discomfort, while the Peppermint essential oil, Tarragon essential oil, Anise essential oil, and Caraway essential oil helps maintain a healthy GI tract and aid with digestion. DigestZen essential oil can even help with motion sickness or indigestion so it’s the perfect oil to bring while you travel, along with these other 11!
DigestZen essential oil blend comes in three forms, too, so you can use the one that’s right for you. The first is the straight oil. This one is perfect for adding to a glass of water or a capsule to take internally. It also comes in the Touch series, which means it’s in a roller bottle pre-diluted. I love using this one on my kiddos or keeping it in my purse for on-the-go use. The last was a LIFESAVER during my last pregnancy. It’s called our DigestTabs, and they’re a miracle worker when you’re having some occasional indigestion. They combine DigestZen essential oil with calcium carbonate so you get the best benefits from both!
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Get your FREE Printable!
Subscribe to get your FREE printable doTERRA essential oils price per drop sheet and stay up-to-date on all the great essential oils tips and tricks from soTEXANblog!
DigestZen Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- When used internally, supports healthy digestion*
- Can soothe occasional upset stomachs
- Help reduce gas, bloating, or occasional indigestion
- Rub DigestZen essential oil on your stomach for a calming aroma when flying or road tripping
- Take it internally when trying new foods to help settle your stomach
- Add to a cup of herbal tea to maintain a healthy GI tract*
- Add a few drops to a glass of water or iced tea to take internally
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid