I’ve had a blog for the vast majority of the last 7 years. It started off as a food blog, then transitioned to a military spouse blog. That second blog was pretty successful, but I’m a firm believer that it was entirely luck. soTEXANblog, though, is mostly skill with a little luck. I chose to take Sassy Suite Blogging Bootcamp to have the technical side of my blog set up for me, but it turned out to be so, so much more than that.
- They set up your entire blog for you. All of the technical, behind-the-scenes stuff is done for you, including an SEO plug-in and theme installation (the theme itself is included in the price AND you get to pick! Genesis framework and the theme alone would cost you over $200, and that’s WITHOUT any help setting it up).
- They teach you to run. How to change the sidebar, edit colors, change all of the links and pictures, etc. is all covered during the course, so even once you’re out of Sassy Suite Blogging Bootcamp, you know how to do it yourself! They hold your hand just enough to give you confidence, but then they teach you to run.
- It’ll get you to Page 1 on Google. Seriously. You have to do the work, but they teach you all about how SEO works and help you to get your blog solidly in the “green” to start getting hits on Google’s Page 1. Obviously this can’t be guaranteed, but I feel pretty secure in saying that if you take the course seriously and put the work in, you’ll be there far more quickly than you ever thought possible. For a blogger or direct sales person, that. is. huge. They have quite a few graduates (including myself) who have made it to Page 1 in less than 3 months (and some in less than one!).
- Social media is confusing as heck. Figuring out how to cross-promote your brand is TOUGH, but they help you figure out image sizing, what you need to do to keep your blog fresh and in the minds of your readers, and get new readership. Sassy Suite Blogging Bootcamp helps clear up the murkiness that is Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- 100 Post Ideas. I’m not kidding. I think the official assignment was like 60 or something, but believe me when I say that when they give you the secret for coming up with posts, you’re going to have pages and pages and pages of ideas in your notebook. You’ll never get them all written because you’ll keep coming up with more. I still have probably 90% of the ones I wrote down during the assignment to write (and I’m currently at 73 posts written, so clearly I’m doing okay).
- Teaching Videos Forever. You’ll get access to the videos that Brenda uploads forever so you can ALWAYS go back to refresh your memory or get more help. It gives you some great content ideas and it’s helped me remember how to fix something on my blog or cross-promote something better.
- It’s a BLAST. Y’all, it’s a TON of work, don’t get me wrong. But Brenda and her team are the best. They make it fun. They’re super encouraging. They’ll kick your butt into gear when you need it. They’re everything you need to have a beautiful, successful blog right out of Sassy Suite Blogging Bootcamp.
Already a blogger? Head over to the Bloggers Suite for monthly webinars for some huge blogging help (lately, we’ve done monetization, Tailwind, SEO, and more– that alone is way more than worth the membership cost) and awesome community!
Get Your FREE Printable!
Don't miss out on getting your FREE Printable Blog Post Checklist so you can do all you need to get your blog to the top!