Cedarwood Essential Oil is a very warm, woodsy scent that is native to cold climates. It’s almost a little sweet and has a beautiful brown color to it. Cedarwood essential oil is used often in massage therapy to help relax the body and mind. It has a grounding effect on the mind that gives you feelings of wellness and vitality. Topically, it’s a great skin cleanser to help you achieve clear, glowing skin, so add a drop or two to your favorite facial moisturizer or cleanser and get the benefits of this oil in your daily routine. If you put a couple of drops on a cotton ball, it can replace moth balls in your closet (which also means fewer headaches for you and fewer chemicals around your home)!
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Get your FREE Printable!
Subscribe to get your FREE printable doTERRA essential oils price per drop sheet and stay up-to-date on all the great essential oils tips and tricks from soTEXANblog!
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Promotes relaxation
- Natural bug repellant
- Helps to keep healthy-looking skin
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment after a tough day
- Add a couple of drops to your facial cleanser or moisturizer to help promote clear skin
- Use instead of nasty-smelling moth balls– just put a drop or two on a cotton ball in your closet!
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.