Lemon essential oil is one of those that even comes in our introductory kit because there are THAT many uses for it. In fact, I came up with 101 uses for lemon essential oil (along with lavender and peppermint) and easily could have kept going. It’s hands-down our top-selling essential oil because there are so many lemon essential oil uses. It’s a powerful cleansing agent that can be used everywhere from counter cleaners to disinfect your kitchen, to your diffuser to purify the air, to your water to help gently cleanse your body and help with digestion.* Add it to your favorite lemon recipes to up the lemon flavor without affecting the chemistry of your baking. As an added (huge) perk on top of all of these lemon essential oil uses is when you diffuse it– it’s super uplifting and energizing and has been shown to improve moods (read: toddler moms, you NEED this one for all the lemon essential oil uses, but ESPECIALLY the mood-lifter).
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Get your FREE Printable!
Subscribe to get your FREE printable doTERRA essential oils price per drop sheet and stay up-to-date on all the great essential oils tips and tricks from soTEXANblog!
Lemon Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
- Cleanses and purifies air, surfaces, and bodies*
- Natural digestion aid*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes feelings of happiness and positivity
- Take internally to help with seasonal threats*
- Make an all-purpose cleaner for your home
- Add a couple of drops to an old sock to polish and protect your wood or leather furniture
- Diffuse in your home for an uplifting environment
- Add to your water to help you drink more throughout the day (and cleanse your body from the inside)*
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid