Wild Orange Essential Oil is one of our top-selling oils because of its energizing aroma and tons of health benefits.* It’s cold pressed from the peel of a wild orange and has a sweet, citrusy scent.There are SO many Wild Orange essential oil uses, but my favorite is definitely diffusing it with peppermint and lime essential oils around my home, or using that same blend in my vacuum cleaner to purify the air as I suck up the dust, dander, and dog hair. As far as Wild Orange Essential Oil benefits go, there are a ton, but I benefit the most from its uplifting scent and gentle cleansing properties.
Because it’s a citrus oil, it is photosensitive so don’t use it on skin that will be exposed to the sun within 12 hours. That said, it can be used internally, topically, OR aromatically, so you have plenty of options if the sun is your best friend like it is mine (or just use it where your skin will be covered by clothing)!
If you’re looking for quality essential oils, make sure you only get the best– Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade— so that you know they’re safe to use on even the littlest members of your family. And when you decide you need the best, make sure you get the best price, too. Click here for how so you don’t spend any more than you need to when caring for your family in a more natural way!
Wild Orange Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
Wild Orange Essential Oil Benefits
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
Wild Orange Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse with lime and peppermint essential oils in the morning while you get ready for an uplifting start to your day
- Use in an all-purpose spray for your kitchen, bathroom, or breakfast table
- Add a drop to your water (in a glass or stainless steel cup) for a yummy flavor and help promote overall health*
- Add a couple of drops in the palm of your hand with Frankincense and Peppermint essential oils. Rub your palms together and inhale deeply before rubbing on the back of your neck for a quick pick-me-up
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid