It’s no secret that I love surprises. When Ryan walks in the door with flowers for no reason, it makes my entire week. When two of my best friends show up in Nashville on a vacation I thought was just the two of us, I’m over the moon. So, it should be no surprise that subscription boxes are totally my thing. It’s like Christmas morning once a quarter! The 2018 FabFitFun Fall Box was no exception. In fact, there’s a pretty good chance it’ll be the best mail I got all month (and I got some GREAT mail)– and it can be for you, too, with a FabFitFun coupon code.
If you aren’t familiar with FabFitFun, it’s a subscription box that comes every quarter. Every box is a little different, based on your preferences, but every box is worth every penny, too, so I never have to worry about having a bunch of stuff I’ll never use. After all, each box has over $200 of amazing products in it (and you don’t pay anywhere close to that!). Plus, it has all full-size products which means I don’t run out after one or two uses– I get to REALLY find out what I think about a product! I think the best part is that there are a ton of surprises, but I also get to customize it to suit my tastes by choosing between a few different options (as you’ll see below).
If you’re ready to jump in (and don’t want the 2018 FabFitFun Fall Box surprises ruined for you), hit this link and use the code FALLINLOVE for $10 off your first box!
Before you read any further, know that there ARE 2018 FabFitFun Fall Box spoilers (plus a FabFitFun coupon code) in this post, so if you don’t want to know what’s coming, STOP READING NOW!
2018 FabFitFun Fall Box Spoilers (plus a FabFitFun coupon code)
The past couple of months, I’ve been in a Facebook group that has been holding each other accountable for washing their face every night (unrelated to Girl, Wash Your Face and we talk about far more than just that!). One of the steps I try to take at least a couple times a week is a face mask. Y’all, this one is the weirdest feeling ever but seriously the best clean feeling afterwards!
- $18 value
- Tingling 3D bubble experience
- Detoxifies and removes makeup
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free
I HATE how much of my makeup gets left on brushes, so getting to try out a fancy blender like this one was awesome. I’m in love and totally sold on the price!
- $20 value
- Streak-free makeup application
- Use with liquid, cream, OR powder products
- Minimal product waste
Our new kitchen is all whites and greys with some teal and yellow pops of color. These towels not only go perfectly with our color scheme, but work incredibly well!
- $14.99 value
- Beautiful, go-with-every-kitchen pattern
- Line dry
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
This scent is to die for, but more than that, it left my skin feeling super soft and silky. There’s nothing better than feeling like you just had a little moment of leisure, even in a quick shower at 5:30 in the morning!
- $22 value
- Wild sage, lemon, and alpine rose scent
- Shower gel OR bubble bath!
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, and cruelty-free
Sold on the incredible value already? Use the code FALLINLOVE when you click this link to get $10 off your first box!
My selections for the 2018 FabFitFun Fall Box Customization Options
Alfred French Press
As pretty as the tea pot was, we all knew which one I was going to pick, right? Besides, you can never have too many ways to make coffee and a little snark in the morning is always appropriate!
- $22 value
- “But Coffee First” saying brings some fun (and #reallife) to your coffee bar
- Other option included the Alfred Tea Pot
Vince Camuto Tote
I’m a sucker for a great bag (just ask my poor husband who has had to move about a hundred of them every time the Air Force made us switch houses or states). This one, though, is likely my new favorite (at least until I have to switch to a diaper bag again). It smells AMAZING, looks even better, and fits enough for running errands or lunch with friends.
- in “Red Desert”
- $128 value!!!
- Other options included the Vince Camuto Tote in black OR a Crown Makeup Brush Set in Black+Rose Gold or Silver ($75 value)
I’m usually a LipSense girl (nope, don’t sell it, but I do love it), but man, this lipgloss set is to die for! I’m so glad I picked it (although the detox bath was awfully tempting, too).
- in “Penny” color
- Other options included Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream OR Cuccio Somatology Yogahhh! Detox Bath
I have the DRIEST skin ever so being able to super-hydrate it has been amazing for my day– plus it fits right in with my “wash your dang face” routine every morning and evening.
- in Camellia and Geranium Blossom
- $43 value
- Other options included Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant in Pink Grapefruit and Glucomannan Extract OR Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser Olive Leaf and Plantago Extract
We somehow never can find our umbrellas when we need them, so not only was this one super functional, but the pretty red flowers remind me of poppies or the cherry blossoms in DC which just makes a rainy day a little bit brighter.
- in Red Floral
- Other options included a Catherine Malandrino Umbrella in Black/White Floral OR Cylo Cobra Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds in white or black